Sign The Guest Book
- Hi Judge The site looks like the new album sounds - absolutely fantastic.
Alan Hutchinson, England
- Wed 22 Jun 2005 13:02:53
- Hi Judge, long time! - Great Site! I sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - not sure if you still using this address though? anyway, here it is again
gareth price, uk
- Fri 24 Jun 2005 07:53:25
- Hmm-well that didnt't work very well lol Somewhat restrictive this guestbook :P
gareth price, uk
- Fri 24 Jun 2005 07:55:20
- Hi Judge, many thanks for the great albums and my first Judge Smith (but I hope not the last) gig in Cobden Club which was something fantastic!!! We want more!!!
- Fri 24 Jun 2005 08:46:16
- I thoroughly enjoyed the Cobden gig and look forward to similar events in the future.
- Mon 27 Jun 2005 07:52:47
- hi judge you might remember i wrote to you the same time as DOME first came out!!! Since then have been doing numerous poetry and music gigs in and around Manchester... going down a bomb!! My song COME BACK MADELINE SMITH is now acknowledged as an anthem by much of the city. So thanks , Judge, for showing what can be done. Hoping to have some proper stuff out when i get my own studio together.... eccentric songwriting nonmusicians think alike!!!
john calvert, uk
- Mon 18 Jul 2005 15:13:16
- it was a pleasure seeing/hearing you play at the cobden club (even though getting there was sometihing of an adventure in itself). i thank you for being so open and charming in the brief conversation that we had after the show, it was definitely a pleasure meeting you. ...and before i go....i just couldn't pass up the opportunity to mention again just how much the rabid amongst us would love the chance to hear the legendary Heebalob demo tapes.
hugh manatee/ julius j saroka, cognito
- Thu 28 Jul 2005 16:52:34
- "The Full English" is SUPERB !!!! Love your comments on "Inside Van Der Graaf "
Hugh Stevens, England
- Sun 25 Sep 2005 19:05:58
- Grat Chris, your work is superb... you are the true soul of VDGG!! I going to meet you next october in Guastalla.... Ciao Stefano
Stefano Barbacano, Italy
- Mon 26 Sep 2005 08:02:32
- The fantastic, the unique Mr Judge Smith - and to find me and my friends given credit in the sleeve-notes for encouraging him to gig and produce a new album ; the wonderful 'Full English' - well if it's true I think it's one for mentioning at my funeral ; "oh hang on, no he did do one worthwhile thing...."! Thanks - and looking forward to more to come Judge!
Seán Kelly, UK
- Fri 07 Oct 2005 11:48:59